Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica & Quality Control....
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:29:07 EDT

Mark wrote:
>Date:	98-07-24 21:53:25 EDT
>From:	mark@steinberg.net (Mark)
>Sender:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subj: Re: [Leica] Leica & Quality Control....
>"...well, once again, the evil diety of leica quality control
>has reared it's ugly head....this time with a leica accessory !
>...today i spent about three and a half hours going through a variety
>of abrahamson soft releases for my M6 at KSP. inconsistent anodizing
>hues, variations on nipple circumfrence, non symmetric polishing,
>failures in proper color coordination and those are just a few of
>the faults...“<cut>

Mark,
Remember that the nipple circumference has to do with the orgiastic feel of
the release. The variations of the hues of anodizing is there to make them
different for future collectors. There is nothing more boring than collecting
exactly, identical looking items. I am only providing a service here!
If you found a perfect one, I have failed. This means I have no more levels of
perfection to achieve. Jeff should have charged you $100 for that one.
Absolute perfection has only been achieved in one Softrelease. It is anodized
deep purple and sits on one of my black M2’s with a matching deep purple
Rapidwinder.
Funny write up! I enjoyed it and K&S profited from it too!
Softly,
Tom A