Subject: [Leica] joke, right?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:46:29 EDT

<<.today i spent about three and a half hours going through a variety
of abrahamson soft releases for my M6 at KSP. inconsistent anodizing
hues, variations on nipple circumfrence, non symmetric polishing,
failures in proper color coordination and those are just a few of
the faults !>>

this is another of those hilarious self-satarizing posts about the way some
leica people are highly picky about the silliest things, right?  please tell
me it is.

please? I mean, we're talking about a screw-in high-tech thumbtack here.

ctrentelman
ogden utah