Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:46:58 -0400

Try the Domke - I have an M6 w 50 summicron mounted, 90 summicron, 35
Summilux asph, Nikon F (sorry) with 50 1.4 mounted, and a 180 f 2.8 Nikkor,
all in the bag, with the cameras in vertically as you suggest. I also have
plenty of room - more than I really need - for flash, meter, film, filters,
etc....You could get 2 Ms and 4 lenses, with flash, film, etc., in the
smaller domke...