Subject: [Leica] Cases
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 00:08:49 +1200

Hi,

Someone, I think it was Allan, wrote regarding cases. I just had my
not-so-'Ever ready'-case adapted yesterday. By having the pin/rivet that
holds the flap replaced with a dome. I can now remove the flap on nice days
and have the camera more 'ready', whilst retaining  the flap for the days
of showers/rain.

I can hear the purists groan, 'how could he do that?' the word
'desecration' has reared its head a couple of times this week :) but it
works very well.
$5 and 5 minutes in a local shoe repair shop.

Take care,
Gary
"The kino is a vulgar modern entertainment and I doubt if it can tell us
anything serious about the modern condition."

                                                   -Sigmund Freud
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University of Wellington