Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm Finders
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:51:51 +0100

Paul,

yes I have one of the Russian turret finders. These are quite common
in the UK. The image is rather small and they are quite bulky. I
think I recall that there was a range of fixed focal length Russian
viewfinders available a few years ago.

Reg

The message <35bb1269.10715355@mail.gol.com>
  from  pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek) contains these words: