Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica CL focusing
From: Mrhausman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:06:53 EDT

I have been using my Leica CL with a 90mm 2.8  lens and have been frustrated
at the frequency of poorly focused shots despite stopping down the lens to at
least f/ 5.6 and usually f/11-16 and taking GREAT pains to carefully focus. A
salesman at Tamarkin suggested that I must use the 90 mm f/4 Rokker because
the cam is different and matched to the CL. Does this really make a difference
or is this simply a consequence of the short EBL of the CL's rangefinder.
Thank you for your advice.