Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad list
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:33:24 EDT

Hello Eyes:

I hope someone can give you the information that you need to subscribe to a
Hasselblad list.  I have been looking for one for months.  I will refer you to
a site that is professionally related and often has the very latest
information on the trade.  Try Infohouse at Http://lists.photonews.com.  If
you find the Hasselblad list I would appreciate the information.

Thanks
BOB

<< Sorry to post this here, but I'm at my wits end...  How in earth do you
 subscribe to the hasselblad list?  I keep getting a message telling me
 that a list may not subscribe to itself.  I think I am follwing the
 directions to a tee, but to no avail.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

 eyes >>