Subject: Re: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:24:45 -0500

Dan'l,

Remember that European Formula 1 racing is watched by an unbelievable
percentage of the world's population.  I doubt Europeans pay much attention to
what F1 drivers call Billy-Bob racing:-)

With all due respect from a long-time Carolina fan who didn't have the genes to
survive dew points in the 90's  and stopped watching southern forms of racing
when Cale Yarborough packed up his pillow and went home.

Bud