Subject: Re: [Leica] off topic...OM1
From: Dave Myers <myers@bluelake.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:13:26 -0400

My father had an OM-1 which was out of order MOST of the time.  Based on his
experience, I'd stay clear of them.  Besides my M6 system, I have a Nikon F3
which I like.  By the way, someone asked whether you can still find parts for
the F3... Nikon still makes the F3 and all its accessories, so parts should be
no problem.