Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit--a revelation
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 10:42:47 +0200

Joseph,

The Pradovit does not seem noisy in my living room, but I have not done a
direct comparison between it and my Kodak 4600. It will not accept the Carousel
trays. It uses the straight ("European") trays with 36 or 50 slides, and also
there is a LKM straight tray which takes 80 slides up to 2mm thick. That is the
one I use, as all my slides are in thin plastic mounts. There is also a round
Leica tray which takes 120 slides, but it mounts vertically on the projector, a
la Sawyer.

Nathan