Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit--a revelation
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:39:33 -0700

Perhaps this would be the best time to ask what I have been wondering for
some time:

I do like the features of the Kodak projectors but not the lenses or the
loud noise the cooling fan makes.
Schneider and Fuji (distributed but D.O. Industries) make wonderful optics
for the carousel projector.
My question therefore is this: Does the Pradovit  accept the Kodak carousel
(or is there one of its own) and is it quieter than the Kodak projectors?
Thanks,
Joseph Codispoti