Subject: [Leica] Apologies
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 03:20:53 +0200

Dear Lug

I think I may have inadvertantly caused offence by  causing you all to
receive returned e-mail. I went on a trip to shoot photos in Namibia and
asked a friend to collect my e-mails so my box would not fill up.
Unfortunately I discovered on my return that my box did fill up as he was
called away for work himself and forgot to do anything about my mail.

Sincere apologies

Harold
Visit my web site at:
http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:
haroldgess@journalist.com
gess@icon.co.za
Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!