Subject: Re: [Leica] Monopods (New)
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 16:24:35 -0700

Speaking of monopods:
We use them in order to circumvent the clumsiness of a tripod be it in
carrying one, deploying it or adjusting it. I would like to find a monopod
that allowed me to adjust the height quickly without having to take my eye
away from the finder.
Does anyone know of a model that has a quick release or a "clutch" type of
lock similar to that employed in the Bogen-Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball
Head?

Joseph Codispoti