Subject: [Leica] new picture
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:51:32 -0500

I have a new picture on the front of my web page (below) taken with the 75
Summilux, M6 (of course) and Ektapress 100 color neg film. I got up this
morning and as I stumbled into the living room saw this tree through my
front window. I almost ran outside without putting a shirt on I was in such
a hurry to get it before the light diminished. That happened in about five
minutes.

Sometimes waking up to serendipity makes getting up for work worth it...
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value.

Stephen Hawking