Subject: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers (Values Question)
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:42:11 EDT

Jim Brick:

Hope your spell checker has recovered!  Didn't mean to "poison" it with
"babble"!

I know what you mean:  I react the same way to the "babble" of others.  My
problem is how to present what I do (and it's high tech stuff) using slimple
talk.

The long and short of all this stuff  (about values in photography) is:

I'm proposing to measure the values of successful photographers and await the
pleasure and cooperation of sympathetic LUG members to launch this project.

If someone asks me to "pop the hood" and look at the "engine of this project"
I'll make every effort to "keep it simple, stupidl"!  (But,  alas, every
science has its own precision language!...it will be a struggle!)

Thanks for challenging me to "keep it simple, stupid!"....Off to Boston, and
returning 7/19!

You're still a perfect gentleman,

Leon
LP6l@aol.com