Subject: Re: [Leica] Today's Great Photographers (Values Question)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:18:28 -0700

Leon,

You know... I think you probably are looking for some reasonable
information. The problem is the way you approached it. The lengthy
psychobabble (just an expression meaning unintelligible text) really put
everyone off. If you would come down a few notches, and speak nuts and
bolts LUG English, you might just have a lot of people interested. The word
"stuff" is a good start. Core value patterns (valuemetrics) is not. My
spell checker barfed on it.

I would be interested in hearing about the study. But please run your spell
checker over it first. Common everyday English is the way to a LUGger's
heart. I know you can say it in simple terms. I'll beat George to the light
switch (turning it back on).

Jim