Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Hamburg via Brussels
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:31:08 -0400

May  I suggest you take a harbor tour.  Hamburg has a truly magnificent
harbor and you will find many interesting things to photograph including
very large ships in dry dock.  While on the docks, try a Hamburg specialty
called rollmops.  It's pickled herring and it's the best in the world.

In my opinion, Hamburg is one of the loveliest cities in Germany.  Wonderful
architecture and great light.  Reperbahn, a street in the red light district
of St. Pauli is very interesting, but I would not take a camera there if I
were you.  You may come out without it.

Since you are in the area, try a day trip to Lubeburger Heide or the the
port city of Bremen.

Have a great trip.

Bruce S.