Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo equipment repair training (off-topic)
From: "GREG A ACHENBACH" <GACHENBA@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 05:28:18 -0600

Dave -

I'm also in the Denver area. I suggest calling John van Stelton at Focal
Point  (303)  665-6640. He's a well known Leica mechanic (on topic) and I'm
sure he could offer some advice. Also the folks at Ray's Camera Repair (303)
595 -3213 have a great reputation in the area and are friendly people.

Greg Achenbach

Greg Achenbach