Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux Zoom
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 10:28:31 -0700

Personally, they are the best P&S slides I've ever seen. I happen to own a
T4, which I thought was good. The Mini Zoom is better. There is no way to
tell that they were taken with a P&S. Projected on a screen (6'x6') they
are crispy sharp and the exposures were all right on. Back light, front
light, side light... I am impressed.

Jim