Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Palo Alto LUG slide night. Change to Chicago?
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:31:35 EDT

<<Give some thought to setting up a local chapter of the
LHSA in Chicago.  Once I am president, we could get the member list and do a
mailing.  We could set up some informal fun meetings for local members. >>

Bill.
	I think this would be a great idea.  Do you have any guess as to the number
of LUGers and LHSA members in Chicago?  Chicagoans please sign in!  Let's get
a meeting together.

		Richard