Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver, Canada LUG members!
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 13:38:20 EDT

James, i am one of the Vancouver LUGgers and I know at least 3 more here.There
are most likely some lurkers around too. I be happy to get together with you
and take a look at your SL too. For service I would recommend Reinhold Mueller
in Toronto, he is THE expert on SL's and SL2's. Most likely he has a
replacement prism and he can also re-calibrate your meter if needed.
Tom Abrahamsson (604) 731-0036