Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax case w/M6
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:47:07 EDT

<< Contax seems to have a nice compartment
 case for the G1/G2.  I haven't seen one in
 person, though.  Some of you have both
 the Contax and M6.  Does the Contax
 case fit the M6 and its lenses?  Any
 comments on the case otherwise? >>

Don, it is a nice case.  The quality is good but not outstanding.  It is a
vertical case with top access for the big compartment and a bottom front flap
for the bottom section.  The M6 and several lenses will fit in it, but the
space utilization / design is not my cup of tea.

Tom Shea