Subject: [Leica] Is Big Brother Listening?
From: Lucien <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:51:35 -0400

 =

Christian wrote:

>listening: yes, understanding: no.

Sherwood,

They are listening.

The sales reprentatives of the Leica importers were strictly
instructed by Solms not to talk to the dealers about the new =

materials due at the Photokina.
(Last week meeting in Paris)

And this because of the LUG.

IMHO, this is a childish attitude.
If their new marketing policy is to frustrate
their more loyal customers, I think that =

the Photokina 2000 will be really boring without a Leica stand,
or with a Yashica-Contax-Leica-Minox stand.

;-)

(Do you think they've noticed how many cameras =

and lenses were bought because of the LUG ?)

Lucien