Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Film/Toronto Leica Dealers
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 13:08:31 PDT

Bud:

Just got back from a week with the familyin Niagra Falls and Toronto.
Took mostly "happy snaps" but had a great time.  As far a dealers, don't
waste your efforts on Elm Camera.  Seemed like a nice store, but had
zero used Leica gear, only a few new pieces and a poor attitude toward
customers.  I stopped by Alt, but they were getting ready to close.

If you get the time and enjoy the work of Reva Brooks, go see her
exhibit at the Stephen Bulger Gallery - OUTSTANDING!!!  Let me know if
you would like the address....

Rick Floyd