Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICAFLEX SL & SL2
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 14:15:49 -0500

It seems that Version 1 of the 19 mm Elmarit will work with both the SL/SL-2
however it appears it's the second version which might not work on the SL.

I have the SL/SL-2 2x Extender and it works on both SL/SL-2 and on R bodies
but only in stop down mode.

I think the Macro Adapter supplied with the first version of the 60 Macro
Elmarit works with both SL/SL-2 but the Macro Adapter-R used with the second
version only works correctly with R bodies.

Bud

[Snip]