Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICAFLEX SL & SL2
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 07:50:37 -0500

Patrick,
On pg. 108 of Laney's Leica Collector's Guide, he states one of the
characteristics of the SL/2 was "Mirror redesigned  to allow fitting of 16
and 19 mm lenses".
I have no personal experience but when I was looking into the 19 mm lenses I
got the impression that I could use it on my SL/2 but not my SL.
Bud