Subject: Re: [Leica] So you wanna be a Ho?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:13:48 +0100

Charles wrote:

<<<<<I can't imagine being a brain surgeon or something that actually has
consequences, but it's not what I call "romantic". On the other hand, there
was all that time in the  Carribean.>>>>>>>>...

Aw com'on Charlie,

Brain surgeons make alot more money than we do for half the work!:)

I mean they just saw a hole in some guys skull, fiddle with a few wires and
someone else closes while they go off to sail their boats. :)

On the other hand, we have to carry all that gear, film, remember to load
the cameras, travel all over the place to do our work. But some of those
places we travel to in "our work"?? WOW! Romantic, yahoo etc and lots of
good stuff on the sand.

OK, now explain the romantic part of the Carribean. :)  Particularly when
you whipped out your M6 and said, "OK honey I can get you in pictures! Just
lie on the beach!"  ;)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant