Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM with 35mm
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 17:30:40 -0700

Eric,

It convinced me to buy one.  I use a +1 diopter and no glasses. The view
and 'snap' to the RF is much better in my opinion.  I do want a Noctilux
so that played into my decision.

Viewing the edges of the 35 is tight but not impossible, and of course
you don't have the 28 framelines but that was not a disadvantage to me
as my next wider is the 21.

Hope this helps.

Dennis