Subject: [Leica] Photo whores {was Life magazine}
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:53:17 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

>  I am often tempted to get out of
> journalism and into commercial because if I have to be a whore, I might as
> well be a well-paid one. :-)  (Don't get me wrong, I don't think
> commercial photographers are really whores, but journalists who don't act
> like journalists are.)

Heck, Eric, these days  we're all whores. We all shoot garbage, just some
peoples garbage is better than others garbage. :)

Might as well give up those pipe dreams of a real journalism outlet and start
shooting fluff and sell your soul as the rest of us have done.

Believe me it only bothers you when you try to sleep.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto