Subject: Re: [Leica] two M cameras at once!
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 05:41:12 -0500

SNIP --

TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:
>I usually carry 2 and sometimes three bodies at the same time.
> Usually the body with the 35 around my neck, the 50 over the right >shoulder ....

SNIP --

Tom, I carry two Leica bodies and lens in a similar fashion, except the
second Leica on the shoulder with the lengthened strap is a R body with
the 100mm macro with no lens cap and shade partially extended (two for
one -- a telephoto, and a close-up lens).  The first Leica, on its strap
and around my neck, is a M6 with the f/1.4 35mm Summilux ASPH (without
the plastic lens cap 14040 -- it is adequately protected by the shade).
This combination was great in the Loire Valley (Montbazon, Chenonceaux
environs, and the LeMans 24 hours race) coupled with the French Riviera
(St. Tropez and east) just a month ago.  Other Leica lens made the trip,
but the little that they were used, they could have stayed home.

Friendly regards,

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erols.com