Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-More Jim, less BS
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:53:42 -0700

At 07:27 PM 7/2/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Well Alan, the fact that you started off by saying "I don't want to be
>rude..." which sort of sets the tone of the post. So what was I supposed to
>think? That doesn't seem like a friendly start to me.
>
>Jim

I apologize for the misunderstanding. And I, of course, don't ever mean, in
any way to be rude. It's not my nature. What put me off was I was speaking
about learning with the best and your response was about the wages wait
people make. Sort of irrelevant to the conversation. Which is why I said
awhile back, I wasn't going to get sucked into these mindless endless
conversations. So I'll stop now. Again.

Jim