Subject: RE: [Leica] Horror Tale
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:13:37 -0400

Gosh I'm glad you didn't overreact. :-)
So am I. :) And I'm not really overreacting to the lack of QA, but to the
f-k you attitude I got from Leica in Jersey.

I'd think Leica could be smart and
make a happy customer in this case.

We'll see. I sure hope that they're smart enough to do that, because it
really will say something about their long-term survival. Not that I'm an
important customer in any way, God knows, but we are in a day and age when
customer relations often count MORE than quality.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)