Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:25:11 -0500

At 08:45 AM 6/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Please tell me how you can control and interpret depth of field with lenses
>that no longer have depth of field scales, as most of the lenses coming
out of

As much as I used mine this morning, I can only say, they are
indispensable. The EOS1n and other cameras have an alternative. But it's
electronic, and not as easy (straight-forward) to use. But once mastered is
very fast. Hope Leica adopts it some day before I retire. <G>

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)