Subject: [Leica] Polarizer and M6
From: "Chiente Shih" <chienteshih@unn.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:34:31 -0400

I just got my first M6 Chrome and a 35mm/F2 Summicron ASPH. I think M6 is
the most interesting camera I have ever used. I used to use SLR ( I still
have Leica R camera). When using M6, I need to control many functions of
the camera. Especially, I have to look the 35mm frame line and that
required me to pay more attention to the scene in viewfinder.  Anyway, it
is a whole new experience to me. I am going to spend the independence day
weekend in Ruchmore National Park. I will bring my M6 for this trip. Any
Suggestion for the trip ? Furthermore, I bought a B+W 39mm Circular
Polrarizer. Because M6 is a rangefinder camera, I can't look at the effect
of the Polarizer through the viewfinder. Could anyone give me some
suggestion about using Polarizer on M6 ?

Thank You

Eddie