Subject: [Leica] Mercury Batteries from Canada
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 07:15:37 -0500

I received the following from Pierre Poirier for those who might be
interested.
Bud
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pierre Poirier <pears@ican.net>
Date: June 28, 1998, 10:52PM
        Thank you for your interest.

        I have in stock the following mercury cells:
                    PX-1........$9.99
                    PX-14......$9.99
                    PX-27......$19.99
                    PX-74......$17.99
                    PX-164....$14.99
                    PX-400....$7.99
                    PX-625....$3.99
                    PX-640....$14.99
                    PX-675....$3.99

        Price breaks on quantity are handled on an individual order
basis,
please call with an estimate of quantity for a price.

        All prices expressed in US $$, and do NOT include shipping and
handling, nor do they include any customs brokerage fee that may be
levied
by the carrier.
Shipping and handling charges vary according to weight of the batteries
and
quantity purchaced. Shipping charge quoted on request. Orders must be
pre-paid by Postal money order, personal cheque(must clear bank before
shipment confirmed), or by Visa or Mastercard.
        Send payment with confirmation of order to:
 Broadway Foto Ltd.
676 W. Broadway
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada
V5Z-1G1

attention  Pierre Poirier
            Or phone :(604)872-1313, or Fax: (604)873-1312
From: Pierre Poirier <pears@ican.net>