Subject: Re: [Leica] Metro D.C. Luggers
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:23:22 -0500

SNIP --
Bruce R. Slomovitz wrote:

> I was wondering if you ever bicycle on the W&OD trail ....

SNIP --

Bruce,

We can put this matter on topic as it helps identify the Metropolitan
Area Washington, D.C. Luggers.  I live about two minutes by bike (two
blocks) from the W&OD Trail in Falls Church (about mile post 7.2 +/-).
You can access the W&0D almost every block in Falls Church.  I am a
short line bike user of the W&OD in Falls Church.  My access is at
Shreve Road (two blocks west of Leesburg Pike or Hwy 7, just south of
I-66).  There is parking for about ten cars on Shreve Road.

You may obtain a W&OD Trail Guide ($4.50 + $1.25 shipping, check payable
to "Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority") from:

	Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park
	21293 Smiths Switch Road
	Ashburn, VA 20147-6016

Hope this helps,

Bill Caldwell