Subject: Re: [Leica] lager vol 1
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 09:59:14 -0700

Michael - I would need to know more specifics about "vol 1". If it is the
Lager "Illustrated Guide", then $25 is a good price, but not a bargain, for
a somewhat rare softcover "collectible".  I have seen them go for higher
prices. The thicker vol 2 and 3 tend to get even higher prices. A full set
can be in the $100 plus range.

If it is "vol 1" of the Lager "Illustrated History - Cameras", a beautiful
hardback of 318 pages with glowing pictures of every Leica imaginable,
historical descriptions in great detail, and sells new for $125, then, no,
Michael, it is way over-priced at $25, and you should leave it alone. But
please send me the address of the seller as soon as possible.

Regards and hope you find a better deal somewhere else soon,
Gary