Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing with aging eyes
From: Dave Richards <rchdp@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:29:30 -0600

If you wear eyeglasses and use them while focusing first get a vision exam.
 Then, with a new prescription, buy a Leica correction eyepiece with the
proper correction.  It's pricey but screws into the normal eyepiece and
only adds about 1/8" to the total thickness of the camera.  I tried this
and it improved my focusing by a significant amount.