Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M6 Flash Unit
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:53:32 +0000

I queried the list a while back on flashes and someone recommended the
Vivitar  2800. I promptly picked it up and tried it out. Nice size and very
light. Leica is not off balanced by it. The head rotates up for bounce. One
annoying feature to be aware of; if left on for a while it will
automatically shut itself off. Very erksome and potentially embarrassing.
Comes with a set of color correcting gels. I bought a coiled remote cord
for off the camera shooting. So far I think it's the best unit for a Leica.

Bill