Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Brightline 21 Finder
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:42:37 -0700

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:08:16 EDT TEAShea@aol.com writes:
>The shoe of my new brightline 21 mm finder would not fit on any of my
>M6's.  I
>had to sand down the edges to make it narrower.  Has anyone else had
>this
>problem?

Tom,

You didn't mention it so I have to ask, did you flip the little lever
under the finder (but above the foot) to the right before trying to
insert it in the shoe?  The lever is a spreading device that tensions the
foot against the side walls of the shoe when it is flipped to the left.
That is supposed to make the finder easy to slip in and out of the shoe
but prevent it from falling out when in use.

Best,
Don

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]