Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M6 Flash Unit
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:48:12 -0400

Tom,
I do not know if there is any smaller than the Contax TLA 200 (except maybe the
Contax TLA 140).  It works for me.  It is small enough to fit in a normal slack
pocket or a very large and sturdy shirt pocket!! :-)  I believe it is one of the
advantage of having your wife with you when you do phtography...the purse!   That
too works even with very large flash unit!
Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA