Subject: Re: [Leica] Weekend in Washington D.C.
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:15:44 +0000

Wow - this post brought back some memories of a trip several years
ago to Washington and the National Aquarium in the basement of the
Commerce Department Building (where,at that time, the cafeteria was
open to the public and very reasonable).  I used an M3, DR 50
Summicron and Tri-X. Because attendance was light when I visited I
was able to get right next to the glass and came away with "keeper"
shots of a zebra fish, moray eel and sea turtle. Can't remember the
exposure data other than long at probably f/4. Care  was necessary to
avoid the reflections that Francois mentioned - illuminated exit
signs appeared in the corner of a couple of careless frames.

Roy