Subject: Re: [Leica] chianti and Leica. :)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:56:53 -0400

Nathan-
I probably jibe you out of envy! Sounds like a wonderful trip! I looks like
you live in Belgique which explains how you got across the porder with seven
cases of hooch in the back!
Here in the homestate of moonshine, the authorities here have been highly
constipated since they repealed Prohibition, and you need a license for
buying more than a case! Talk about blasphemy!
Seriuosly, the best thing that happened to me was to find out that the best
Chiantis did not come in the basket encased bottles! soo long ago! It was
back when I could get a Chateau Lascombe MArgaux for less than $6 a bottle!
Enjoy! I hope I can make such a journey someday, with my Leicas ( Oh!, and
my wife too!)
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com