Subject: Re: [Leica] chianti and Leica. :)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:46:14 -0400

AHA! I knew I'd get a rise from someone out there!
Actually, I felt vindicated after watching a '60 Minutes' episode on Baron
Rothschild several years ago. He iced his red wine, and said that if that it
the way you enjoy it best, DO IT! He said he made the best, and h if he can
do it, so can I.  :)
Too bad you can't still get the 'Kraters' that the Greeks used to mix their
wine; I photographed some (staying on topic! :) ) at the museum in Raleigh
years ago, and up close, they are beautiful!
dwpost@msn.com