Subject: [Leica] Is the Leica an Endangered Species?
From: "topher" <topher@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:05:44 +0800

Well, I don't think so at all; but I had an idea... I've seen a number of
people here who are worried about the threat from APS, and I've seen people
who want a more technologically advanced M; perhaps they should try to kill
2 birds with one stone here. What if Leica came out with a seperate model
small APS camera with lots of electronic thingies that used M lenses? That
way all us quality freaks, whether techno or not, would be happy (maybe).
Leica would prosper, and us non-techies (yes, I'm one) would continue to get
new M lenses to splurge on.
Just a thought..............