Subject: Re: [Leica] Elder statesmen
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 02:21:53 +0200

> From: Ted Grant
> Hi Alan
>
> I realize you are tongue in cheek on this. :)  But I was using a
Leica
> image cutter for the official launching of Noah's Ark! :) So I guess
that
> kind of supersedes your 23 years. :)
========================00
We need an official formula to decide this.  I propose a points system
based on the number of years with a Leica divided by the number of
years without a Leica.  MINUS the number of years with another marque
multiplied by 100.

Stone etchings don't count.

BTW from the scores of private e-mails I received responding to my
original post it was clear that the smileys were not seen.  They were
all very kind (except for one from a Rollieflex user) but it was
obvious even to me that my day has not yet arrived.

Alan Hull