Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: 35 Summicron
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:47:00 +0200

Hola Xavier,

I do not have one for sale, but here are the addresses of 4 dealers who will ship one to you, have
good prices, and are all located in the EU so that you will not have to pay any Spanish customs
duties or VAT. I have done business with all 4 and been very satisfied.

The Leica Shop (Vienna)
tel. +43 1 523 56590
http://www.treangeli.at/leicashop/
(ask for Peter Coeln; I bought a used 1.4/75mm Summilux there)

Foto Hobby (Frankfurt)
tel. +49 69 920 7070
http://www.foto-hobby.de/
(ask for Nicolas Uhl; I just bought a new 2.8/24mm Elmarit-M at a good price)

Fieldgrass & Gale (London)
tel. +44 181 870 7511
e-mail: fieldgrass@lineone.net (but calling is better)
(I bought my own used 35mm Summicron there; they give 1 year warranty on used equipment)

Robert White (Dorset, England)
tel. +44 1202 723 046
(I bought my used M6 there; 3 months warranty on used equipment)

Just shop around, you will get good service from all of these dealers, and you should have no
difficulties finding your Summicron. There are quite a few used ones on the market as people are
upgrading to the latest aspherical wonder.

Good luck!

Nathan

Valencia wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a 35 Summicron in ex++ condition or better. I'd prefer 1st or 3rd generation.
> If you have someone to sell , please let me know.

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html
Motorcycle page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/index.html