Subject: Re: [Leica] Elder statesmen
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 21:01:38 -0500

At 05:11 PM 6/20/98 +0100, you wrote:

>So you folks will just have to take my word for it. And would I lie to you
>nice people? ;) :)

Ah, c'mon Ted, if it were true you would have mentioned covering the red
dot (flower-based dyes no doubt) on your image cutter with black tar from
special tar pits in the black forest. (They didn't have tape back in those
days).

So you were really using the UR-image cutter, not a Leica cutter, which
came in the post-flood days. Oskar Bone-ack was the creator of the first
UR-image cutter (with the help of his cousin Max Bear-ack). The old memory
bank must have had too many withdrawals by now, eh?

:-)

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

D)inner not ready:  (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza.