Subject: [Leica] A good thing gone bad
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 20:27:12 -0500

Don,

In times past I would have tried to discourage you as your information
and insights to things Leica are a major asset to this list, but
considering the number of instances of these rude, base, crass, ect
attacks and the frequency they have been occuring over the past several
months I am afraid that all of the things that drew me to this list are
pretty much gone.

I will say that I have made many good friends here, some I have met face
to face, some I have only corresponded via e-mail and over the phone.
I'll hang out a while and hope thigs improve, but if they don't I also
will be outta here.

In times past there were almost none of these exchanges, yes there were
arguments but always civil, and often enlightening.  Now this list is
hardly better than usnet....too bad.

Oh well it was GREAT while it lasted.

Don Chatterton wrote:

>ME TOO............I'M GONE !