Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz hole puncher
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:22:49 -0700

You are absolutely correct. I just looked through my shelves and I have a
half dozen of the "Leitz, Plastic-Color P-50" cardboard (with colored
plastic cover) two-hole filing folders. I used to work at the European
Space Agency in Darmstadt and accumulated a lot of files, that I brought
home. Until you mentioned it, I had forgotten that I had them.

Jim